Monday, July 28, 2008

My Guitar Hero



My son is a Rock Star! For Adam's birthday we got the game Rock Band for our Play Station. There are a lot of instruments that we knew Blake would want to play with, so instead of risking the chance of him breaking our expensive game, I found this little guitar at Target (and it was on clearance too). I figured if he had his own guitar he would be less likely to brake the really expensive one's for Rock Band. So this is a video of my little Guitar Hero playing Rock Band with Aunt Heidi. By the way let me just say that I love this game. I am not much of a "gamer" but it is so fun!

3 comments:

Rushele said...

That is too cute!!! I love the dancing in his underwear!!
Don't you love target clearance? It's the best!
Oh, and Raegan's uncle bought her, her own guitar when daddy got Guitar Hero for his Wii game for Christmas. It's the most annoying little Backyardigans guitar, but she loves it!!

Michelle Bebe said...

aww priceless! and awesome guitar! we love this game too!

DeWitts said...

There's no way you're not finished yet... I thought for sure you'd have a post about the new book by now. I'm about 1/3 way through but it's keeping me in suspense and I can't wait to talk about it next time we get together.