Monday, March 23, 2009

My Little Gangstas!

Ok so my kids aren't even remotely close to looking like "gangstas" but they do look pretty darn cute with their hats and sunglasses. Kade isn't wearing his hat in his picture but I purposely bought rival baseball hats. Kade has a Boston hat. he he. Sorry to all those fans out there, but really, I don't like either team. I am a d-backs fan myself, but for some reason they didn't carry them at Target. What the heck, this is Arizona isn't it! Anyhoo, here are my "crazies" sportin teams we don't care about. Gotta love'em!

8 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Super cute! Love it!

Rushele said...

Your boys are super cute!

Barnes Blog said...

I love that picture of you guys on the beach, priceless, it turned out really good, you should frame it.
Anywho, I am totally jealous, I wish we could have gone to Cali. Legoland looks so fun. I really want to go to Cali over summer break and take him to a theme park so I can see his reaction to everything. Kids make life so much fun!

Sadie Graham said...

umm, can I just say your boys are SOOO DARN ADORIABLE. <3 YA.

Carly Nichols said...

Your boys look so cute! I love the hats and sunglasses:)

Michelle Bebe said...

oh my goodness gangsta gangsta! how cute!

Our Family said...

oh my goodness they look so freaking cute! ps we got a blog ya it needs a littl help and some more pics but at least we can stay connected now since we are moving to north carolina ~ love jen

Our Family said...

well thanks for keeping an " eye" on the place! let us know if anything else happens to our house or should i say if u screw anything else up for us ! thanks again for all you have done for us ! im not sure if brian told you but we left a Rubbermaid in the pantry for the mail so if u could out it all in there it would be great thanks again guys for all ur help we miss you tell the boys we said hi! love jen and brian