Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby # 3

Hello 2 months since I have had a new post! My bad. We have had a crazy couple of months, with lots going on, but really, I am just too lazy to blog about them all now. So instead I will talk about our most recent happenings. I would like to introduce you to the newest family member in the Graham Abode......
Now I know what you are all thinking, "Adam let you get a dog?!" It was Adam's idea! Out of the blue one day he said he thought it would be fun to get the boys a dog. I was more hesitant than he was, because lets be honest, it is just one more thing I have to clean up after, but in the end we found her and I fell in love. We adopted her from a shelter and she is a Boxer/Pit mix. She is so sweet and loves to snuggle. If you just sit on the floor, she will come climb in your lap and fall asleep on you. I love it. Blake named her Macaroni N Cheese. Naturally. We call her Mack for short. She is about 9 weeks old,already Kennel trained and doing pretty darn well at potty training. The boys love her, every morning when they wake up she is the first one they ask for; not to mention the fact that she keeps them entertained when I need a moment. We are grateful to have a her as a new member of our growing family.

P.S. Coming December 2010....the real baby # 3.

10 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! On the dog and the baby! yayyy

Chera Pierson said...

Congrats on the baby!!! I hope you guys have a girl. You are out numbered!!

Rushele said...

What?!? You're pregnant....Yay! Congrats!!!
And congrats on the awesome dog too, how fun!

Sadie Graham said...

I love your dog. shes so cute :) OMGOSH, baby #3, no way? so exciting :)

DeWitts said...

So fun!! I bet the boys are so excited!!! About both of course. Congratulations.

Kelli Proctor said...

I had heard you were prego, just was waiting for you to announce it! CONGRATS guys! So exciting for you guys!

Michelle McClure said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats! Fingers crossed for a girl?

Barnes Blog said...

You are such a brat! Trying to pull a fast one on us....I know I'm pretty sure I did the same thing to you too. Congrats! I can't wait. Your little puppy is super cute too. Have you had your first appt???? When do you find out?

Michelle McClure said...

How are you feeling? Have you been sick?