Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old now! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him and awaiting his arrival and now he is so big and even potty trained! It is amazing how quickly kids grow. It teaches me to cherish each moment because before I know it he will be all grown up! Blake is so much fun and what a big boy he has become. He loves to help mommy take care of the baby and loves to help daddy in anything that he is doing. He loves to show off his big boy underwear and if you ask he will show off his sweet dance moves. Although he loves to be told what a big boy he is, he will still cuddle up in my arms like when he was a baby. I just love this boy! Happy birthday Blake!

5 comments:

L&M said...

It does seem like yesterday when you were prego with him! HE'S POTTY TRAINED??!! I'm impressed! We sure miss you guys give Blake a big hug from Gracie!

Kelli Proctor said...

He is so cute, I cant believe how BIG he has gotten! Happy late Birthday!

Holly Janeen said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
i found you!!
what a lovely family :)
hope all is well!

Michelle Bebe said...

it was great to see you too! today would have been one of those days to play, nash skipped his morning nap little stinker!

Holly Decker said...

things are good with me :)
i cant believe you are a mom! how wonderful :)
happy easter to you and hope to stay in touch!