Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gallbladder Free

So those of you who haven't heard, about a week and a half ago I had my gall bladder removed. i had 2 of what they call "gall bladder attcks" one morning and had been having pains in my stomach each time I would eat. I ended up in the emergency room after the 2 "attacks" and found that I had a number of stones in my gall bladder. Yikes! Apparently it is hereditary because my mom and grandma both had their's removed as well.
Needless to say I am grateful to not be having all of that pain anymore, but now I have to be a little more careful of the things I eat (truly a blessing in disguise because boy do I love the greasy and fried foods!). All is well now, it only took me a few days before I felt good enough to be home with my boys alone. Thank you to modern technology and the laparoscopic surgery!

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! Holy cow! I didnt know! Glad you caught it and you are doing better now! Happy recovery!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok brat, I had no idea that you had surgery, I know I can't do much from here, but you could have told me.
We are good, just getting used to school again, Alan just started back last week. It is FINALLY showing signs of Spring here, and I couldn't be happier. It got to 57 degrees today, it was AWESOME, we had a BBQ and ate outside and played. I love good weather, it can make everything better(sometimes).
How are you guys doing? How is your house? You need to put more pics of your house on the blog, I wana see, or atleast email me some.
Love ya man!!!
I miss my Cole!
(sniff.sniff)