Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Toy



Well everyone it has been a long time since Nicole and I had done anything semi frivolous. We thought it was time to upgrade to HDTV. Our whole marriage we have had a standard 27'' TV and most of our marraige we have had bunny ears (welfare channels) So needless to say we got some good tax money back and did something her and I would never do. We bought a 42'' LCD HDTV. This thing is massive and a bit intimidating compared to the latter. We got the kind of deal you would only see on Black Friday. I would like to pretend it was an impulse buy but I had been shopping for about 6 months or so waiting for the right deal and it finally came along. If there is any lesson here it is that patience pays off and that 42'' is freakin huge.

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

wow! Rog will be jealous! How fun!

Michelle Bebe said...

you can't here me but i just whistled!

how fun!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, I know you don't need me to tell you, but that TV is freakin awesome! It's so exciting to see someone do something fun with their tax money. I'd like to say that we will too, but I know it'll just end up in our account and it will probably dwindle away on Wendy's or something so not as fun as a new TV.