Monday, May 5, 2008

Friends

My boys are so cute! They play together and enjoy eachother so much! I got them matching outfits and this is how cute they look! They are playing on my bed right before I got them off to make it.
This is Blake showing Kade all of the letters in the bathtub. He would hold up a letter to Kade and tell him which letter it was. (Notice the strategically placed rag on Kade, I figured he would appreciate this later in life.)
I took this picture just a few minutes ago, it really made me laugh. I just love my little monsters!

4 comments:

Rushele said...

I am so glad you found my blog!!! Yay!!! Now we can keep up with eachother thru blog.
Your boys are adorable!!! I love how blue Kade's eyes are. And Blake looks like such a sweetheart!!
Maybe we should get the kids together for playdates sometimes. They are all about the same age!

Barnes Blog said...

Well...we are coming!!!! I am so excited, I will be there in the first week of June and we'll be there til July. We are trying to buy a house though, so that might screw up coming home, but I will be home some time soon, wether it's during summer or just after school starts. I'm so excited.

Barnes Blog said...

ok, I bought my ticket, I will see you soon. I'll call you later to let you know when I'll be in town. I'm really going to need some friends to hang with so I don't get too bored. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Rushele said...

O.k. it's time for a new post.....