Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged Again?!?!

Keara tagged me this time! Its different then the last one though so here we go!

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
hmmmm, it is hard for me to remember yesterday let alone a week ago! I think it would have to be lasagna. Can you believe that in the almost 5 years that I have been married, I have never made lasagna until now?! I know! But I did and I must say that it turned out pretty yummy. I mean Adam said he really liked it so that made me happy of course.

2. If time, money, and babysitting were of no object where would you go and with who?
Well of course I would go with my husband, and I honestly would not care at all where we went. I am not much of a traveler so really anywhere is an option since I really haven't been anywhere. I would really like to go to Italy some day or maybe even Greece, that would be cool.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Let's see, okay so I am totally a dork but the last time I cried was while I was reading. Yep reading. I was reading the Twilight Series again last week and while reading New Moon, when Edward left Bella, I thought about it and the thought came to my mind, "would if that happened to me?" Would if Adam left me (I know he never would, but it still popped in my mind because I was trying to imagine how she would feel) and I could not imagine the pain. Like I said I am a dork.

4. Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago
1. I was 14, church dances. I remember thinking for like a 2 month period how cool the church dances were, and then I remembered that I wasn't really friends with anyone in my stake, so I stopped going.
2. I was in 8th grade, who was the boy I liked at the time? I think it was Adam Poltrock. Yikes.
3. Playing softball. I was always playing softball.
4. Like Keara, I was praying and waiting for those boobies to come. (I am still waiting too!!)
5. Typical teenager, I was with my friends a lot!

5. List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago.
1. 5 years ago there was really only one thing on my mind, I was getting married! Yep I was engaged at this time 5 years ago and I was less then a month away from the actual day. I really couldn't think about anything else.
2. I was working at Emecec, a preschool for special needs. I loved it!
3. I got my Temple Recommend
4. I was desperately waiting for June 14th to hurry and get here
5. Once again waiting and waiting. That was probably the worst part of being engaged, the WAITING!

6. List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago.
1. I was pregnant with number 2
2. I was trying with all of might to stay inside because I was so hot. I wasn't even huge pregnant and I felt as though I was dying of heat exhaustion. I don't know how those women who have babies during the summer survive! It's hot!
3. I was having mad cravings in my 2nd pregnancy so I was at the store a lot buying mostly junk food. :)
4. Waiting desperately to find out if we were having a boy or girl (I thought we might be having a girl since the pregnancy was so different, but I was actually relieved when we found out we were having another boy)
5. Blake Blake and more Blake, I was living up the one child stage before we turned our lives upside down again with another one. Now I don't know how life would be with out my little Kadeos!

7. List 7 favorite hobbies.
1. I love to curl up on the sofa or in my bed and read. I really love reading. Just to give you an idea.....since about mid January, I have read about 14 books and a couple of them I have read twice. yikes lets just say I am often very tired from staying up too late
2. I love to play softball. It was much more of a passion when I was younger, but I still get so excited anytime I can get out on the field and play. It is so relaxing to me, I feel comfortable there.
3. I like to dance. Not many know that because I am pretty shy about it but it is fun
4. I am also very shy about this one too, but I really love to sing. I hate singing in front of people, but in the shower or in the car, boy do I let loose. My boys can attest to that I am sure.
5. I like to make cookies! I don't always eat them, but I enjoy making them. I make chocolate cookies so often that I have the recipe memorized and I have even changed it a little to my liking. yum
6. Teaching my boys. There is nothing better then seeing my boys learn, especially things that are important.
7. Cleaning. Lame hobby I know.

8. List 5 favorite foods.
1. Spanish Rice. Oh boy do I love it!
2. Chiminichangas! (yes I spelled it like the girl says on Napolean Dynamite)
3. Pretty much everything Mexican. I can't eat it as much as I want to anymore since I don't have a gall bladder anymore but it makes it that much better when I do. yum yum
4. Chicken. All my family and friends can definitely attest to that. How could you not like something you can have in so many different ways?! When in doubt, go for the chicken strips! Thats my motto at a restaurant.
5. Spaghetti sauce. I love pretty much anything that has spaghetti sauce on it.

9. List 5 places you've been.
1. Utah
2. San Diego
3. Disney Land
4. Six Flags
Like I said, I am not much of a traveler, I haven't been anywhere else.

10. List 5 of your favorite memories.
1. The day I got engaged (my husband is very romantic)
2. The day I got married.
3. Our first Valentines after we got married. If you have heard the story you know what I am talking about. Adam......woo woo
4. When Blake was born.
5. When Kade was born.

THE END!

2 comments:

Rushele said...

That's a cute tag!
I love Mexican food too. But finding a good Mexican restaurant that my husband and I can both agree on these days is almost impossible!
And don't we all sound just like Celine Dion in the shower or singing along to the radio in the car? That's the best!!

Janee Graham said...

Your so cute and so not a dork. I do stuff like that to when I'm reading or watching a movie. Yes Mexican is my favorite too and like Rushele Garrett and I don't agree on the same place to eat either. Keep making those yummy cookies we can always eat them for you. And I love the what where you doing years ago answers, fun stuff and good memories. Let go on a date without kids soon okay. We can plan a bring the family thing for another time.