Monday, June 23, 2008

5 Years Baby!

Okay this post is a little late because our anniversary was on the 14th but I am finally doing it! Adam and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last weekend and in one word, it was awesome! He took me off to Scottsdale for the weekend and my family took our kids. I have never been away from them for 1 day let alone 2 and a half. Needless to say our vacation was well needed and well worth it. We went to the movies, went shopping, ate out (a lot), went swimming, and just spent time together not worrying about anything. I had so much fun. So the first 5 years of our marriage has gone by so fast and I can't wait for the rest of eternity! I have the sweetest, loving husband ever! I am so thankful for him and all that he does for me and our family. He makes me laugh hysterically everyday ( if you don't know my husband, he is pretty much a comedian, he's hilarious!), and he is pretty hot if you catch my drift. I love you babe and I hope you had as good a time as I did! You're the best!
Also, a special thanks to my family for watching our babies, you guys rock!

4 comments:

Rushele said...

How fun!!!!! Getting a little time to yourselves is always very nice!
CONGRATULATIONS on 5 wonderful years of wedded bliss!
You guys are super cute together!

Kelli Proctor said...

So great! Glad you guys got to get away, it is always so way needed! You guys are a fabulous couple and congrats!

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment and I am so excited for you! Thank you for your kind posts! You are so sweet!

How have you been doing and what is new these days? :)

Carrie Carp said...

Okay Nicole I promise I'm not a stalker, but I found your blog and have been putting off saying hello because I think I feel like a stalker. But congrats on the anniversary, dang girl. I sure do miss you, I can see that you're doing awesome! You WILL hang out with me sometime, right?