Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Boys (oh how I love them!)

Oh how I love all 3 of them! I just love being in a house full of boys! They keep my on my toes and always laughing.

This is Adam playing with the boys when he got home from work the other day. The boys just love it when he gets here, and I must say that I get pretty excited when he gets home too.


We were getting ready to get pajamas on the boys and Blake jumped on the couch. I thought it would be funny to put Kade on his lap. Who would have thought that they would have thought it would be just as funny as I did! I got one of Blake laughing, and one with Kade laughing. I love it!

I can't get enough of them! Aren't they just the cutest?!?!?!?! I just want to squeeze their cheeks and kiss them all the time!!!

8 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

I love it! That is so cute!
Ok, I looked at my plane ticket stuff and I don't get in till 10pm. I will see you that next morning at Grahams Blessing. So excited, I can't wait to see your boyz.

Rushele said...

Those are some precious pictures!!
I love that they're "making out" in your header picture!
So cute!!
Don't you just love the smiling/giggly/happy faces and moods that they get in!
Can't help but smile when they're like that! It makes me very happy to see my kids so happy.

Michelle Bebe said...

awww how sweet! i can't wait to have two boys!!!

IronLawGirl said...

Hey Adam, it's Kristin Curleyhair (McPhie)! Your boys are adorable! It' so fun finding people I grew up with!

Janee Graham said...

So cute , it makes me want to just bite them :) You guys have fun this weekend,as much as I love my kids and thats allot. I really enjoy the times when we can get away for OUR time.

Kelli Proctor said...

you do have a house full of pretty dang cool boys! You are a lucky girl!

Zach said...

You really do have the cutest kids! I can't wait for some... but I got a few more steps to go before that happens. Haha.

Sadie Graham said...

That is so cute how Blake and Kade get along so good! Blake is such a good big brother to Kade!
They are SO....CUTE!