Monday, August 18, 2008

4:45 AM?!?!?!

What do you do when one of your kids wake up at 4:45 in the morning? Well first, you try to put them back to bed. Then when your other child wakes up a few minutes later and you have found that neither of them wants to go back to bed, what then? Well your a little bitter about it at first of course! Then you think, "well lets make the most of it and hope they will get to their naps a little early". NOPE! I don't know where they get their energy.........oh wait yes I do, their DADDY! I could say it was a miserable morning, but really, it wasn't, we had a lot of fun! My kids make life very interesting and very comical. Here is Blake trying to hide from me in the cupboard (hide n seek), then busting out his dance moves, and Kade watching us dance our hearts out. I really hope they don't make this early of a start a habit, but atleast I know I will survive!



2 comments:

Rushele said...

Yikes!
That's an EARLY morning!!! Too early!
And you are such a good mom! I probably would have opted for the grumpy route, cuz I need my rest!
I love the "Adam" dance moves. He is such a mini Adam. So cute!!

Janee Graham said...

Nicole....you are amazing! What a great way of making lemonade out of a life giving you lemons kind of day. I have always loved that about you, making the best out of everything. Give the boys kisses for us.