Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where Has This Year Gone?!?!

Happy to have his diaper changed!
Showing me his climbing skills.

My baby is 9 months old! I seriously feel like I woke up and all the sudden he isn't really a baby anymore! The time is going too fast, it needs to slow down! My youngest monster is crawling everywhere, climbing on everything, waves at everyone, and even walking along the furniture! It is amazing how one day he's just sitting around, and then BAM! he is everywhere! What the heck do I have to do to keep a baby around here?! Don't answer that. Kade is 291/2 inches long and 19 lbs 15 ounces. He is such a joy to have in our home. He brings those big beautiful blue eyes and contagious smile, and you just can't help but pick him up and snuggle your face into his neck and give him lots of kisses. We just love him to pieces! 3 months and my baby really won't be a baby anymore! sigh.

4 comments:

Rushele said...

I totally feel you on that!!
I am so bummed that Sophie is getting so big so quickly! I mean it is nice to see them grow and develop and learn new things, but come on now kids.....these mommies need their babies to stay babies!!!

Carrie Carp said...

I tell you what, those are some BEAUTIFUL baby blues! What a handsome fellah. You're made for this mommy stuff, Nicole!

Barnes Blog said...

So cute. I recieve energy from reading your blog. These past 4 weeks have been torture, being pregnant and getting ZERO sleep is not what I call fun, but I know I can get through it. Today was a gloomy day outside, so I think it made my inside gloomy. I had to sleep sitting up with C again last night, man that's a horrible way to sleep. Anyway, you blog entry made me feel like it isn't the end, I'm going to have to blog about my day too, just to get it off my chest.
I'm so excited for our girl, I've already hit a few sales and bought some girl clothes, so fun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.