Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

These are my crazies after I pulled them around the house in the laundry basket. They loved it, but I was tired (they are kind of heavy!)

It is true, there really is never a dull moment in my house. My boys are always doing something to either make me laugh, or sigh. So this morning the boys were in the bath tub playing. I had just finished washing and rinsing them both when Blake tells me, "Mommy, Daddy at work." I said, "yes sweety Daddy is at work, but he will be home later." Then he tells me, "mommy, daddy loves me." I said, "yes honey daddy loves you very much." He then says, "mommy, daddy loves me because he kisses my owies." Oh my gosh I about died! How cute is he! I just love all of the adorable things my little Blakers says. He is so darn cute, I love it!
Oh but we aren't done yet. Kade, not to be out done, about 5 minutes later decided to poop in the bathtub! Yah, we are just sitting there talking and playing with the bath toys, when Kade stood up, and the next thing I know, Blake is screaming that Kade pooped! I immediately freaked out, and started grabbing towels and to get the kids out before it touched them, and then got all of the toys out. When I got the bath all cleaned up, I realized that Kade still had poop on his bum and it got all over the towel, and then all over him. I was laughing so hard by this point, that I had to sit down for a minute. Needless to say the boys got to run around the house naked while I cleaned everything up. GROSS! Blake is almost 3 and I have never had to clean poop out of the bathtub full of water before! I was very tempted to run and grab the camera at the time, but I was too grossed out to let it sit there for that long. Yikes. As you can see life is always crazy at our house.

4 comments:

Rushele said...

Nice!!
Raegan has left a few floaters in the tub in her day.
She was probably between a year and 18 months though. Not very big. Still kinda gross, and funny.
Now she just talks about her poop and how it compares to daddy's. Sick!!!!

Jake & Laura said...

I hope that I never have to deal with that I would probably throwup, also come see Kaden any time you want just give us a call.

Michelle Bebe said...

Okay, I so feel your pain! Nash has done that SO many times! It is so revolting! I was starting to think he was doing it on purpose so he would have twice the bath times since I had to clean out the tub and then RE WASH him.

Aren't kids fun? Is that the right word??? : )

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, your comment on my Blow dryer was my favorite. I couldn't have a moment of silence because it made me laugh. How are you guys doing?