Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lookin Good

As most of you know my friend Tricia and I have been running and working out every morning. Well for me that meant losing some of my bum, which in turn meant that I needed new pants. Well here they are...... I hope you like it.

Seriously people?!?! Do you really think that I would post a picture of my bum on my blog?!?! Do you really think I am that vain?! Heck no! That is so not me! But I will tell you who that is, just scroll on down friends and check it out.......










That's right it is my husband in my jeans, and looking mighty good I might add. No Adam doesn't just wear my clothes because he's a cross dresser, Blake picked out his outfit for him and apparently he wanted Daddy to wear my pants. I thought it was funny until he put them on and they fit him! I guess I need to keep working out! Yikes. Bikes. (name the movie)

10 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

lol.
BOWW CHICKA BOWW WOWW!
Jeff accidentally wore my jeans once... you gotta wonder :)

Carly Nichols said...

That is so funny and soooo wrong at the same time:)

kkalama said...

Ha ha! I love Adam's sense of humor!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh that is way too funny! Wow, Adam I didnt know you were that way! You guys are awesome!

Rushele said...

I don't think that in any way means that you need to lose weight.....that just means your husband is TOO skinny!!
I'm so glad that couldn't happen at our house! There's quite a large difference in our pant sizes, thankfully!!!

Janee Graham said...

Honestly I thought that couldn't be Nicole's butt... because yours looks WAY better. I agree with Rushele it only means you Adam should gain some weight. Your lookin Amazing. Way to go.

Karen Graham Stewart said...

I am so embarrased for you. Just kidding. You are sooo silly!!

DeWitts said...

Nice a...OHHH! That is so wrong!

Barnes Blog said...

That last picture is SO funny! I miss you guys. I am almost ready to deliver. Well I've been ready for a LONG time now, but now she's getting the clue, and deciding to come out.

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah i gotta admit when i realized it wasn't your bootay i said "Nasty".

But I have to admit it was HILARIOUS!

You go work out girl!