Friday, December 5, 2008

Who Knew.......

...that a blanket and a couple of chairs would be so much fun? The boys and I were down on the floor playing when Blake decided that my legs were going to be his "tunnel" to crawl through. He kept getting mad because he didn't fit really well, so I decided that I would make him a "tunnel." It was totally a ghetto idea but for some reason the boys loved it! I couldn't get them to come out. They were having so much fun with it, that we ate dinner in the tunnel too. Oh the joys of my boys. I can't get enough of them.


3 comments:

kkalama said...

Super cute! I remember when creating a tent with blankets was the coolest things my sisters and I could do. It some how created our little private world. Your boys are adorable and growing so FAST!

Rushele said...

What a fun mommy!!!!
Isn't it so nice how easily ammused they are at these ages?!!

Karen Graham Stewart said...

My what darling grandsons I have!