Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baking with Kade

Since Blake started his arts and crafts class, it has left Kade and me home by ourselves. Blake is very entertaining for Kade, so I worried that Kade would not like him gone. I've been thinking of fun things we can do together. Today we decided to bake some cookies. Who doesn't like cookies? You're crazy if you don't. Kade had a blast helping/hindering me. He especially loved eating the dough.




After I stopped letting him eat the dough, he decided that he was bored with making cookies, so he decided to take all of the pots and pans out of the cupboard and play....whatever makes him happy.

Kade is such a cutie and I am glad that we have some "Mommy/Kade time" even though we do miss Blake when he is gone. Its just so much quieter while he is gone, its weird, I will have to get used to it, thats for sure.

3 comments:

Rushele said...

What a cutie pie!!!
I love his big blue eyes!
And you're such a fun mom, I wish I had the desire to make cookies with my children....especially the 18 month old, let alone the 3 1/2 year old!

Sadie Graham said...

How fun is that. I love making cookies :) Kade is such a cute kid.

Karen Graham Stewart said...

Too Cute!!