Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Gamma Graham

Hello Gramma, we wanted a special post just for you to tell you how much we love you! We look at your mission picture on the fridge everyday and talk about how we can go on a mission when we "have grown a foot or two." We are so grateful for your example in showing us how we need to be. We miss you! Mommy and daddy read your "kisses" book to us almost everyday because we love it so much.


Gramma, I am getting so big!!! I love to give big kisses to mom, dad, brother, and anyone who gives me love. I am talking like crazy, even forming 3 or 4 word sentences now! I love to run and jump and pretty much do anything Blake wants to do. My big blue eyes and long eyelashes get me a lot of attention anywhere we go, and frankly, I love it.


Hi Gramma, I am getting really big too! Can you believe it, I start preschool in August! I am so excited and I talk about it everyday. Mommy and Daddy put me in an arts and crafts class this summer with my preschool teacher and I love it! I get to make lots of fun stuff and they give me prizes at the end of every class. I am going to start swimming lessons with Kade soon too. woo hoo!

We love you Gramma, and can't wait until we can see you again on Skype! We are so happy that you are serving the Lord!

2 comments:

Karen Graham Stewart said...

My you are getting sooo big! I am so glad you are growing up and wanting to go on a mission! Grahama loves being on a mission and serving Jesus. You are my special little guys. Blake you will have to show me some of your art work and Kade I can´t wait to taste your cookies! I love you all!
Grahama Graham

Sadie Graham said...

How adorible. I should do something like this on my blog :)