Thursday, July 8, 2010

Well Its Official

We went to the doctor today and he told us we are having a......................

GIRL!

We are very excited and kind of relieved because everyone was kind of expecting a girl at this point.
I was a little nervous to find out because I didn't want anyone to be disappointed (even our boys were aching for a girl). Adam and I were totally fine with whatever, I am just thankful to be able to bare children when there are so many out there who cannot.
I think I was expecting a boy though because when he said she was a girl, I was a little shocked. I can't be more excited though, we are all very happy.
So now I've got to figure out some way to be crafty and make hundreds and thousands of cute little bows and whatnot.
Jen, don't be alarmed if I come to your house and MAKE you teach me how to do it.
And as you can see to the right of the screen, we have already named her. I had this name picked out when I was in high school, but never really thought it would stick with Adam. I was wrong. He has been dead set on this name for our first girl since we got married. Welp, 7 years later and we can finally use it.

8 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

That's awesome!! I'm with ya on just being glad to have babies. Cute name!! How exciting... p.s. Rushele knows how to make cute hair bows too!!

Carly Nichols said...

YAY!! Congrats! Cute name too!

Anonymous said...

yay congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations beautiful name

Kelli Proctor said...

So exciting! You are absolutely going to LOVE it! We had to wait a little longer to get our girl but its worth the wait! LOVE my boys and 1 little girl! So FUN! Congrats!

Rushele said...

Congrats on adding a female to the bunch!! You'll love doing all the hairbows and finding super cute dresses!
And Happy Anniversary last month too....sorry I'm so behind on my blogging or I would have told you sooner!

Sadie Graham said...

OMGOSH, this will be my 1st girl cousin, since brook was born :) SOOO EXCITED. hahaha. thats so cool, your first girl :) woo-hoo. and love the name, sooo adorable. CONGRATS... love you <3

DeWitts said...

Oh! You'll all be so great with a little girl. I can't believe you're that far along and I haven't seen you yet :( Hugs for everyone!!