Friday, April 11, 2008

CRIPES! I got tagged!

Thanks to Michelle I got tagged!
Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So I don't really know if there are 7 INTERESTING facts about me, but there are definitely 7 facts. Yikes

1. Okay so I am an avid reader! I really think that it might be an obsession. The scriptures, the Ensign, Harry Potter, you name it I will read it (nothing bad of course). I know I am a little behind on the latest book craze, but right now I am obsessed with the Stephanie Meyers books. I read Twilight in less than 2 days (needless to say I didn't sleep much, its the only time I can really get some good reading done!) I don't actually own the books... yet so I am borrowing them from a lady at Adam's work ( and desperately waiting for New Moon)

2. Sugar Maniac! Yep, I think if there were two words that my husband could describe me as it would be Sugar Maniac. I love it!

3. I have found since I had kids that I really like to clean. Crazy I know, but its true. I have a day set aside every week where I do my deep cleaning. I call it my weekly scrub down! Toilets, showers, floors, if it needs scrubbing I am scrubbing it! I am a dork but I actually look forward to that day every week, I don't know maybe its a stress release or something.

4. Another thing that I have found since being married and having kids is that I don't mind cooking. I like trying new recipes from my Kraft Foods Magazine that my good friend Keara introduced to me so many years ago. I guess when you are home and these things are left to you to do, you just have to learn to like it. I am thankful that I do like to cook and clean because my life would really not be as fun if I didn't.

5. I have a testimony. Some might say that this isn't very interesting but it is to me. I know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and has a plan for me. I know the Gospel is true, and what a blessing it is to have it in my life. I really could not imagine how my life would be if I didn't turn to prayer or the scriptures if I am struggling with something, or just need peace in my heart.

6. I might be a little buyest because I am their mom but I think that I have the 2 cutest boys in the world! I cannot get enough of them! They make me laugh so much and I love them dearly! Blake is talking like crazy and oh my gosh says the funniest things sometimes (i.e. he grabbed my face the other day and said "look at me I talk to you!"). Kade is getting so big and is laughing all of the time, especially at Blake. They are both the best, and I could not imagine my life without them.

7. I know I mentioned this in my last post but I just have to say it again, I have the best husband ever! He is patient with me when I am tired from a long day, even when he has had a long day as well. He works so hard to make sure we all get the things we need as well as a lot of the things we want. I love the way he loves me and I really hope he knows how much I love him. He makes me the happiest girl in the world and I know that I sound totally corny but I am speaking the truth! I love my family!

Yah that was long but now I tag............Celynda, Emali, Shanna, Janee, and Kelli

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

You'll be glad to know that you are the first person I have ever (somewhat) responded to. I only did 5 things about myself and I didn't technically tag more people :) We missed you at the drive ins. Hope to see you guys soon!

Michelle Bebe said...

i am so glad you posted! i love learning things about my friends! i wish i loved cleaning like you...i love a clean house! just not the process!

and i must admit, your boys are pretty dang cute!

oh i use kraft food mag too! have since uh....2003! wow!

Janee Graham said...

Nicole I finally posted the tag. Its long............