Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I can't wait for Daddy to get home!


Everyday at about the same time, Blake starts getting real ansy for Adam to get home from work, so he goes to our front window and waits for him. Its the cutest thing. So the other day he was doing his usual of waiting by the window and I brought Kade over to wait too and got this super cute picture of them waiting for Daddy! We love him and always look forward to him getting home so we can all play together. I am so grateful for Adam and his willingness to work so hard so that I can stay home with our sweet boys, and I am just as excited (if not a little bit more excited) as Blake when my sweetheart walks through the door. Love you babe!

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I feel the same way, about Roger I mean! But Adam is a pretty cool kid, you got a good one, he got pretty lucky himself! You guys have such a great family!

Michelle Bebe said...

awww...how romantical!

you've been tagged! check out my blog!