Monday, April 28, 2008

My Little Helper!

My little Blakers just loves to help! The other day I gave Kade his bottle and left the room to go grab something. Kade dropped his bottle and look who came to his rescue. His big brother! I just had to grab the camera and take a picture of how cute it was!


Last night Blake wanted to help me make cookies. He is so sweet! This is me picking up the flour that he flung all over the counter when he was stirring. It was really funny........after I got it cleaned up!

4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I love how they "help"! So, fun, dont you just love your boys!?

Barnes Blog said...

I can't believe how big Kade is getting. Are you done breastfeeding?
Things are good here, we got pre-approved for a house and we think we found the one we want, we're really excited, I can't wait to see what happens.
How are things? Your house looks beautiful. I love your kitchen.

DeWitts said...

I'm terrified for Luke to "help" carry the baby and feed the baby hot dogs and what not. Hopefully he's a good helper like Blake.

Barnes Blog said...

I am already second guessing our decision. Am I ready? Too late now. I'm already having a hard time with being tired and rediculously hungry and grumpy. Mostly grumpy because I'm hungry. Oh Heaven help me, and my husband.