Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Kade Martin Graham
November 21, 2007
Today is my little one's birthday. I know I posted about his party a few days ago, but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't do anything on his actual birthday (I'm weird I know, he won't remember it no matter what I do). This post is going to be dedicated to Kade's favorite person. I am telling you, when my dad is around he does not want anyone but him. Kade lights up when my dad walks into the same room as him, and it in turn makes my dad light up. My dad is so awesome it is no wonder that my boys love him so much. Kade is named after his "pa pa" (middle name, don't get me started on the story, let's just say it is the only name of my dads that my wonderful hubby would "allow"), and it totally fits because he looks just like him. So happy birthday Kade here is a couple of pictures of you with your favorite person in the world...Pa-pa. I love you my sweet little boy.

Having the time of his life just sitting with Pa pa

This is about 10 minutes later, they are both zonked. Who does that?! What kid just falls asleep sitting on someones lap? Certainly not my kids.....usually. Apparently I need to take my daddy with me everywhere so my kids will nap without putting up a fight. I love you Kadeos!

A special thanks to my dad, I am so glad that they love you and mom so much. You guys are awesome how could they not love you. I have the best parents in the world, which in turn gives my kids the best grandparents in the world! Love you meema and papa!