Thursday, February 5, 2009

OUCH!


I don't even know exactly how this happened. We had our friends Brian and Jen over for dinner, which is normal for a Wednesday night. Adam and Brian ran over to his house to fix something with his Internet while Jen and I stayed back with the kids. He was in his room playing with Kade, while Jen and I were straightening up the kitchen, next thing I know I hear him fall, and then I think the whole neighborhood heard him screaming. I ran in there, and the two seconds it took me to get to him, his eye was already swollen and on the verge of breaking the skin. I grabbed him and ran to get some ice to hopefully stop it from swelling so fast, and trying to comfort him too. So what I think happened was that he must have fallen off of his bed and hit his face on the corner of his stool. My poor little dare devil, it hurt him so bad. Believe it or not it was worse last night, so I am thankful that it is looking better. He thinks it is cool now, though it still hurts him. He wants to look at it in the mirror all of the time. He is such a boy.

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Poor guy but how cute that he thinks it's cool and he keeps checking himself out in the mirror:)

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Owww, at least he thinks it's cool now... and I'm glad he didn't lose an eye!

Rushele said...

Poor little Blake!!! That looks painful!
It's always so sad when the little ones get such big owies!!