Monday, February 2, 2009

Frustated

I know it has been awhile since I updated my blog, and a lot has happened in the last month, but I am not going to talk about those right now.

I just have to get something off my chest. GRRR!

Ok so living in Queen Creek means we have to drive A LOT, well my frustration is with you crazy drivers out there. There is an accident on Ironwood almost everyday and I just don't understand why you are always in such a HURRY! My Patriarchal Blessing tells me that I need to beware of those people who do foolish things who would put my life in danger. Well out here that means practically everyone on the road! Why is it that you crazy drivers out there feel the need to drive 70-75 miles per hour down Ironwood when the speed limit is 50!? 50 is plenty fast enough! And I don't want to hear that, "I am in a hurry" stuff! Be prepared and leave early! Think about the other people on the road. I am almost always in the car with both of my boys, think of them when you are driving, would you drive this fast if you knew you could possibly hurt them? I know I wouldn't! I think it is rude, and extreemely irresponsible. Shame on you speed racers out there!

Ok rant over, I feel much better. Feel free to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Janee Graham said...

I agree Queen creek drivers out your way are scary...I like to drive fast but its scary on that Ironwood road. So I have to say DANG you are one hot mama I haven't seen a body transformation like yours ever.(well in real life) You look amazing, you looked good before but AMAZING describes you.I want to be like you. Congratulations on the new you...maybe someday my transformation will come.

DeWitts said...

Just for the record... I set my cruise control at 59 to control my constant need for speed. (and avoid yet another speeding ticket I can't afford.)