Friday, August 28, 2009

*ATTENTION DRIVERS*

Just so you know PEDESTRIANS have the ride of way in a crosswalk! That's right I am talking to you Mr. Ford Explorer who almost plowed my boys and I over this morning in the crosswalk, and then had the nerve to look at me like it was my fault that he almost killed us when I hit my Adidas brakes to get out of the way. And you Ms. Green Chevy Cavalier, who so lovingly looked right at me in the SAME crosswalk and then proceeded to pull forward and block me to make her right turn, so that I had to go all the way around her to get back on the sidewalk. Grrrr to you both!!!

The boys and I are out every morning, except Sundays of course, running and I am not a big fan of being a pedestrian with cars around. Mostly because I was traumatized as a kid. Yep, when I was about 6 I got hit by a car. I was riding my bike to school with my brother and a car made a right hand turn when I was trying to cross the street and took me out. Don't worry I wasn't really hurt, maybe a few bumps and bruises, but it sure scarred me for life. I am constantly on edge when I am walking/running down a busy road.

On a much lighter note the boys and I were in Utah last week and I was an idiot and forgot to take lots of pictures, but I have a few to post later along with the happenings that have been going on at the Graham Abode. See ya!