Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Big Kid

Blake started preschool today. I am excited for him but it feels a little weird to have a kid that old. He's not even old, it just feels like when they go to school they are old. He is just down the street at a lady in my wards house for only 2 hours twice a week, but I am realizing just how big he is and how much he is growing despite the fact that I want to keep him small. Blake is so much fun and such a boy. He is so like his daddy it is almost comical. He has been so excited for school, and I know that he is going to love it. Plus he is in a class with all girls......yah my boy is already a ladies man, and he loves it. So here are some pictures of my big kid just before going to his first day of preschool.
The customary picture with your backpack on in front of the door. Doesn't everyone's parents do that on the first day of school?
He insisted on having a picture of his cool Batman backpack and brother.

Mommy and my big boy. Yah he doesn't look anything like me, he is ALL Adam. ARRR he is so cute, I could just eat him!!! :)



3 comments:

Rushele said...

I'd have to agree, he is ALL Adam!!
But Kade on the other hand....your side of the family all the way!
What a cute big boy! Can't believe he's starting preschool already, has school started out there already?
Raegan starts her first official preschool on Sept. 1st. We did a joyschool type preschool last school year, but this year she's going to an actual preschool teacher, I can't wait!!!

Sadie Graham said...

Little size Adam :) Blake is Sooo DARN cute.
Both of your kids are cute.
Good luck to Black.

Karen Graham Stewart said...

Oh my gosh, he looks sooo grown up!