Monday, August 10, 2009

Just Some Things I Love

Today I am going to post about a few things that I love......so here they are.

I just love this man right here. I know I am starting off all mushy gushy, but seriously, I love this guy. Yep, he's the man of my dreams, and for some reason he loves me back. I am one lucky girl.

Here is just one of the reasons why I love Adam so much. He makes me laugh more than anyone else in the world. He has the best sense of humor, and frequently makes me run to the bathroom so I don't pee myself.

Adam has also passed his sense of humor gene to our little ones. I just love that my boys are funny too. I wish I was funny like them.

Friends! I just love my friends! This is one of my best friends who just so happens to be my sister in law. Love Her! Amy you rock!


This candy. I love Hot Tamales. Actually I pretty much love all candy, (its a problem) but hot tamales take the prize. I could eat them all day everyday. I am a sucker for hot stuff (hem hem Adam.) :)

Chicken Tacos! Sorry no picture, I forgot to take one the last time I made them. I am currently obsessed with grilled chicken tacos. They are so yummy. I was finally brave enough to use our grill outside (I am a little apprehensive of the propane tank possibly blowing up in my face. I'm not sure why.), and ever since then I use it all the time. Yum YUm YUM! Poor Adam has to eat chicken tacos atleast once a week. oh well.
Okay so there are many many many more things that I love, but I don't really feel like putting anymore. If you know me, what are some things that you know I love???
THE END!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

I love your post its so cut ! I miss hanging out with you guys ! I cant wait to come home so we can start running again! I miss our WED night dinners!! I know that you love them !!

Our Family said...

I mean CUTE ! lol

DeWitts said...

I usually make Brian's light the grill because I'm a little afraid, too. And I'm jelous of Brian's funniness, too. I don't know if that's a word but it works.

Kelli Proctor said...

wow! We have so much in common! I LOVE all those people and things too!

Carly Nichols said...

Adam cracks me up!!! :) That pose he's making!!!

Barnes Blog said...

Well I'm pretty sure you love me and I'm pretty sure Alan is kicking me off the computer right this second.

Karen Graham Stewart said...

I love your post Nicole! You are always so upbeat and I got some big smiles out of this one!!