Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Party!

This past Saturday we had a combined birthday party for Graham (Amy and Ron's little guy) and Kade. Graham and Kade are only 6 days apart (Graham the 15th, Kade the 21st) so we decided to do it together this year. It was a lot of fun for us, the kids could really care less with what was going on. Thank you to all of the family, Ruthee and Brian & Celynda for coming, Graham and Kade love you!

Daddy helping Kade open his many presents. I think Blake enjoyed this part more than Kade did. He didn't quite understand that it wasn't his party.

Cake time! This was Kade's favorite part for sure. He sat there eating his cake for 10 minutes before I took him to clean him up. We didn't get a picture of the mess he made of his face and arms, I wish we would have. Graham and Kade are so cute together! They love to play/hit eachother, and Amy and I like to joke about our lovable ebony and ivory cousins! We absolutely love having Graham in our family, he is such a joy!
Awesome awesome LaDawn (my sis in-law) made our cake again, she is amazing. Once again I think Blake got more of a kick out of the cake than the boys did. All in all it was a good party and I am glad we did it. Happy Birthday Graham! Happy birthday to Kade this Friday!

6 comments:

Rushele said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Kade!
I can't believe our babies are already a year old, so not fair!!!!
We did a combined b-day party with Raegan and my cousin's little girl when they turned one and it was a lot of fun! The two girls love to play together and think it's great that they are cousins and friends!

Carly Nichols said...

Happy Birthday Kade! I love that name:) Hey can I ask you for a huge favor?!:) I have serously been messing with my playlist player forever and I'm going to go nuts! How in the world did you make yours small. I can't get rid of the google bars and not too mention again how huge it is:) I'll give you an "I OWE YOU" on a million dollars!:)

kkalama said...

They are seriously adorable. I need to play with them! This is an urgent matter! ;) I love kids! Happy Birthday!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

How fun!! LaDawn is awesome!!

Carrie Carp said...

How fun to have cousins so close in age! I'm kind of a total nerd alert and didn't even know Amy got Graham! Tell her if she had a danged blog then it would be easier for me to blog-stalk her...

How's your running going? It's been over 3 days for me since I ran and I do not want start again.

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! I miss your family!