Monday, November 17, 2008

Concert!!

My sisters birthday was in October and my awesome parent's gave her tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert. She decided that she loved me best and took me with her! We had so much fun! Little Big Town opened the show followed by the awesome and great Carrie Underwood, who by the way, sounds even better live. It was really nice to have a night out with my sister. Thank you to Heidi for taking me with you! I love you my sister!


This is Ms. Underwood singing her heart out. My sisters camera would not zoom! So this is the closest shot we got of her.
Heidi and I having a blast!
Little Big Town, they sounded awesome too. I liked them before the concert, but we liked them so much after that my sister went and bought their CDs.

1 comment:

Rushele said...

Nice!
That is a pretty cool gift!! I haven't been to a concert in so long.
Glad you guys had fun!!!