Monday, May 18, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys....I Guess

Blake has never once seen any Spiderman movies, or any cartoon of Spiderman, so why is it that he loves him? I don't even know where the kid figured out who he is! He tells me "Mom, I am spiderman! I shoot webs!" What? How do you know this stuff? Maybe it is in the genetic makeup of boys, you just know it straight out of the womb. This is him showing me how to shoot webs, and Kade just happy that Blake is letting him play spiderman too.

The boys wanted a tent, need I say more? Boys are so easy to please, move the couches and throw a blanket on top and they love it. But of course, as soon as I leave the room for half a second, Kade, the "daredevil," decides that being under the tent just isn't cool enough. Luckily I walked in with the camera and caught them before Blake got in the middle and the whole thing came crashing down. Which by the way it did come crashing down a short time later when my sister decided that she was going to try and climb in the middle of the blanket, I really wish I had my camera when that happened. I had to remind her that though she is small, she isn't 25 pounds! sheesh

1 comment:

Rushele said...

That is cute! I think kids really do just kind of figure things out on their own, or just know it from birth. Raegan has come up with some things from time to time that Scott and I both wonder, where the heck did that come from.
You're such a fun mom to build them forts and tents. I do none of that, BORING!!!