Monday, May 4, 2009

Its Hot

Since it is already 9ooo degrees outside, the boys (well Blake with Kade imitating) have been begging to go swimming. Call me lame but I am not a fan of pools or my kids swimming in them (I am terrified of it actually) so Adam bought a sprinkler to satisfy them and keep me sane. Well they love it! They were outside playing this morning, and we were all sweating to death so I stripped them down (not bothering with swimsuits) and turned it on. We were all soaking by the time we were done and shivering slightly because the wind started blowing. It was a fun morning!





These two sure know how to make me crazy and also the happiest person in the world. I don't know what I would do with out them or how my life would be. They fight like crazy but also love each other so much. I am so blessed to have them in my life. They are cute as can be and I love them more than my own life.

3 comments:

Rushele said...

I love that picture of them hugging. Very cute and sweet!!
What a fun mom too! I never take my kids outside and they LOVE it!
Partly b/c our backyard isn't finished yet. Still have too much dirt and it blows around the patio all the time.
Who landscaped your backyard? Looks really nice!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

It sounds like those boys have a fun mama! I think sprinklers are lots of fun.

Sadie Graham said...

Blake looks freakin tan in the picture of him and kade hugging, cute kidos :)