Friday, May 8, 2009

Missing My Honey

I am feeling a little self conscious about having a picture of me on my blog, it's weird. Adam has been out of town since Wednesday, and I am dying inside. Okay I am being a little dramatic, but I am missing him like crazy. The boys are missing him too, they keep asking for him. He made "Top Performers" at work, which is a big deal and totally awesome. So as a reward, they flew him to Florida (yah I know!) for 3 days. I am so proud of him and all of his awesomeness at work, and know that he totally deserves it. I just hate being away from him! He comes home tonight and I can't wait to see his hotness, just thought you would like to know.

4 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

LOL! You are so cute Nicole. I totally feel ya. I hate being away from my honey too!! Have fun tonight and enjoy his hotness. :)

Barnes Blog said...

I'm pretty sure you should put more pictures of yourself...how many did it take for you to pic this one...I know how those "taking pictures of yourself" things go, do you remember my first prego pi-ca-thon with Elle?

You are beautiful and I am so excited to start running so I can look like you. Truth is I'm a little jealous...no more late night snacks for me.
Love ya man. See you in June/July.
I can't believe Adam went to FL without you...so wrong.
;)

Our Family said...

Hey how are u?? we miss you guys so much wed dinners just are not as fun with out adam and brian talking dirty to eachother blake peeing in the chair .. and our yummy dinners ! but thats awesome that your husband is comin home.. ps i miss running .. running in the gym is not the same. :( jen

Barnes Blog said...

No, I am not leaving leaving the blogging world, I just meant for that night. But, I am so excited to hang out with you, hopefully we'll be able to. We are only there for a week or so and then we are headed back home. We want to have some time at home before school starts again. I know my kiddos are huge, I am lovin little Elle, she is so petite and just the love of my life. Calvy has become such a BIG brother, I have seen just in the past week that he is maturing in his face, he is thinning out and becoming a true little boy. I am so excited to see everyone, if nothing else we'll see you on her blessing day.