Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Randomness That is My Brain

I have had a lot of things bouncing around in my head lately. Nothing super important, just stuff I have thought to blog about. But because I am lazy I haven't done it. So here are just a few things I have been thinking about............

1.

Soaked


Please excuse the scary picture. 2 Saturdays ago, the "crazies" and I went on our normal run. It was overcast and really windy but we went anyway hoping to just get it done. I thought the hardest part would be the wind, and it was killer on my legs. It started to rain a little and we were all laughingat first. We have run in the rain before so we weren't to worried about it. Just when I was on my last mile......it started pouring rain. And I am not just talking about raining hard, it was sideways rain with wind. It felt like we were taking a shower outside. That is when the screaming started from the "crazies." I turned around and came home. This picture is after I had been drying off for about 20 minutes. I was still soaked. It was awesome though. I love the rain.
2.
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE show started last night...
I am in love with this show! I love to see the transformations that people make inside and out. Not to mention Jillian (the lady trainer) makes me laugh. She makes me think back to when we would do weight lifting for softball at the good old West to the Wood and I thought that my coach was so hard on us because he was a football coach too. Boy was I wrong. He yelled at us but he is sweet as kittens next to Jillian. She rocks though! She doesn't take any crap and that is what these people need. Love it!

3.

Faces!


The "crazies" have now decided that I am not allowed to take any pictures of them unless they are making "silly" faces. Blake and I always make faces at eachother and now he is obsessed with it. He will make faces at me while I am running, and ask me to do it back, which I always do. He is so funny. And Kade is just happy to be doing whatever Blake is.


4.

Walking in Daddy's shoes


The other day I was in my room doing who knows what when I heard some clippity clopping going down the hall. I knew Kade had Adam's shoes so I grabbed the camera and got a shot of him walking in his daddy's shoes just before he tripped over them and came crashing down. I don't know why but I absolutely love it when the "crazies" wear Adam's shoes, it is so cute. Adam is probably not such a fan of finding random things in his shoes like fishy crackers, or cars, but whatev.

5.

Daddy Time



Everynight after scriptures and prayer, we have "story time." It's nothing special we just let the boys each pick a book and decide if they want us to read it or if they want to read it to us. It is really funny to hear what they say when they "read" the story. This particular night daddy was doing the reading and I had to take a picture because they are so darn cute.
p.s. my latest project has been the "crazies" room. I painted the bottom half of their room black and the top white. We will be putting up a chair rail all around. The boys love music so that is going to be the theme of their room. What do you think, is it a good idea?

6 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Nicole I think you're adorable! Love this post!

Our Family said...

I love that you are painting !!! I cant wait to see it when I get back! Good job for still running !! you rock!! ps.. We are leaving in one week!!!!

Rushele said...

I love the boy's faces!! My girls are notorious for making strange faces too!
Blake is such a mini-Adam I just can't get over it!
Sorry I didn't get over to say hi to you at church, our row was a little crazy too. It was nice of Adam to come visit though.
We'll definitely catch up with the other Minsons bless their sweet little one. I'm sure it'll be very soon!

Sadie Graham said...

Cute. cute family :) Your boys do tend to make some crazy faces :) There room looks good for what I can see in the picture, you should take a picture of just there room so us blogers can get a feel for what there room is going to look like :)

Anonymous said...

I just looked at "Busy Bee Lauren"'s blog. I sent you an invite to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Ok just kidding, I thought I had your email address, and I dont.

Send me an email and I will send you an invite to my blog!