Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why I am Happy Today

There are a few things that are making me very happy today.

The first is this song. Sorry for the annoying picture video thing with it. I just love the song. It is exactly how I feel about my husband. My baby loves me even when I am scary looking and have bad morning breath. He even shows me love when I am grumpy. He is the best, I love you babe!

That's right peeps, this book is going to be a movie!!! That makes me very happy. Now let the speculation begin on who should play Ian!


This Blog makes me very happy too. I don't personally know Lauren, but I love her blog. She is hilarious, and uses words like sicknast, and awesomespice, which are words that I use regularly as well.

Last, but certainly not least, these little guys. This picture is disgusting and Kade looks a little "stoned" but its all good, they are still dang cute. How did I get such handsome boys!?


5 comments:

Rushele said...

Your pictures are always cute! Quit being so hard on yourself.
I didn't know they were making The Host into a movie, I'll have to see that for sure! And probably re-read it before it comes out too.
Are you eagerly awaiting the premiere of New Moon?

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Never heard that song before... very soft and sweet. I also didn't know about The Host being made into a movie. YAY! That'll be interesting to see how they do it. When does it come out? I'll have to look for some trailers. Okay, I LOVE LAUREN'S BLOG TOO! LOL She is so funny and cute. I need to add her blog to my list. You and all your boys are such a cute little family!!!

Our Family said...

Your post is so great !!.. Im so excited to see you guys we are leaving in the morning to drive home!! cant wait to see you guys !! Tell the boys hi and we will see them in a few days !! our summer is over!! Ps I love busy bees blog too!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok so super cute, Love the Blog. I miss me some Cole face too. I am pretty sure this next piece of information will be a nuggets of goodness for you though....I am coming tomorrow. And no I am not lying, we will be there around 2pm. Alsy will be leaving on Monday but I will be there till Thursday. It is a quick visit, we are just coming for Gary's wedding. Hopefully we can get together. :) How's that for a nugget of greatness?
Nogracri....that is what you should name your next kid. I love these word verifications...they are all winners...or wieners...not sure.

xoxoKrysten said...

Soooo excited that The Host is going to be a movie!