Monday, November 9, 2009

Reverence is Golden...

I don't know about ya'll with kids but church for us isn't always very quiet during Sacrament Meeting. In fact sometimes it is downright loud. In my kid's defense it isn't just them who are loud, but still. So tonight FHE was about Reverence. We talked about how important it is to be reverent when we are at church, during prayer and scripture study. I made them little sashes to wear saying "I Can Be Reverent" and they wore them for the rest of the night.


In the end, I am not sure it stuck with them, but at least we tried, right?

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

You've inspired me so one of my New Year's resolutions will be FHE every week. I figure if nothing else, Luke is getting old enough that he'll remember that I was a slacker and never let me live it down.

Sadie Graham said...

How cute Nicole, you have inspiered me to for when I have kids :) haha.

Alexa Mae said...

hahaha that is awesome! you are such a good mom! if anything, they will love looking back at these pics.
thank you for all of your kind words to me. you're great! xoxo

Rushele said...

You have such good FHE ideas!! Can you plan my family home evenings?

Sadie Graham said...

Ok, seriously that is such a cute idea, you have some inpressive ideas for FHE Nicole :)