Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All The Single Fellas........

See this girl.....
Ya, this is my sister Heidi and she just turned 21.
She is pretty much my best friend. She keeps me sane when "the crazies" are being WILD!
She is B-E-A-utiful, and I just love her to death.
Here are just a few reasons why Heidi rocks this world...
1. She loves and plays with my crazies
2. She, like myself, is a movie quoter. We go back and forth with movie quotes all the time. I love it!
3. She reads her scriptures every day
4. She started reading all the books that I have and now we can talk about them together.
5. She is HI-larious! She knows how to make me laugh
6. Ok so she is kind of a blonde, but she is very sincere, and very easy to love.
For some reason she is single, and I am ready for her to have a man, a GOOD man.
So blogging world, who should we hook her up with?? Any ideas for a good man who will treat my little sis with the utmost respect that she deserves?
I LOVE YOU HEIDI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

L&M said...

Seth, duh...

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sisterly love. How sweet!

PS I realized what your boys were doing upstairs in my house.. we have a bunch of baby stuff stashed in that room(toys, clothes, boxes etc) that my brother-in-law gave us when they were done having kids. They were probably trying to get the toys out of the closet to play with.. hahhaah so cute. Maybe next time I should just bring those down stairs for them :)