Monday, October 19, 2009

Tidbits of Blake

Blake: "Mom, I am getting taller and taller!"
Me: "You are! You are getting to be such a big boy!"
Blake: "Ya, I am gonna have to go to highschool now mom."

Blake while lying in bed: "I fell down a mountain and a dog pee'd on my face."

Blake: "Mom, I have a cupcake?"
Me: "No dear, it is only 7:30 in the morning, you don't need cake."
Blake: "But mommy, I have to, my tummy hurts and I need a cupcake to make me feel better."

Blake while blessing his lunch: "And bless Daddy that he will stay at work and drink his water."

Blake again while blessing food: "And bless Harry Potter that he will be safe and be strong."

Me: "You and Kade are going to stay with Heidi because Daddy and I are going to the Temple for Brian and Jen's wedding."
Blake: "Brian and Jen are getting married?"
Daddy: "Yep, and they are getting married in the Temple so they can be together forever."
Blake: "I want to get married."
Me: "You do huh? Well, can you wait until you get older, like after your mission?"
Blake: "Ya, then I am going to marry Jesus in the Temple!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww Kids do say the cutest things!

Love Cami. said...

thanks so much. love you guys.

Sadie Graham said...

That is so freakin funny and cute. Your kids are so funny and sweet. I love you guys and your kides :)

Barnes Blog said...

That is so cute. I love these things they say. Love ya! I'll see you soon. We are coming for Halloween, just decided today. We should be there this weekend. You have to come to my parents Halloween party. It's on Halloween and it'll be AMAZING, as usual.