Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quarantined...

My husband went to the doctor today, and guess what? Yep, he's got the swine. Not fun. So the poor man has been quarantined. He is stuck in our bedroom, so the "crazies" don't get anywhere near him. I feel so bad, he doesn't even want to move. He didn't even object when I wanted to take a picture of him tonight. Some how he still manages to look HOT even though he is poopy. I love you baby.




On a much much lighter note, the weather has been beautful the last couple days so the boys and I have been outside A LOT. Here are a few pictures I couldn't help but take of the cuteness.

Argh! I could just chew on those cheeks (that's not weird right?)

He did not want his picture taken, this was the best I could do.
Feel the love.

I wanted this picture to be a lot cooler looking than it turned out. Oh well, they are still cute, even with the squinty eyes.

4 comments:

Rushele said...

I'm sorry that Adam got sick!! I was sick last week and it was terrible, I hate it!!
Hope he feels better soon and that the kiddos don't get it!

Carly Nichols said...

I'm so sorry! I hope he feels better soon and I hope the rest of your family doesn't get sick.

Kelli Proctor said...

awww...Adam! Thats sucks! Hopefully he is already better! Your little guys are the cutest! Those Blake tidbits were awesome! haha! Kids are cool!
So I am so way excited for you for your run! You will LOVE it! I suggest a little Black eyed peas, kanye west (I know, he sucks, but his music pumps you up!), Miley Cyrus (another one of those "I know, buts"), LInkin Park, Estelle, Beyonce, Dancing Queen (pick your artist), Janet Jackson, Regina Spektor, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Timberlake, Gwen, and The All American Rejects-song-"Move Along", seriously on about mile 11 I played that song like 4 times and it totally pumped me up! ANd believe it or not Christmas Music, it can be so inspiring while running! So there you go, I am excited for you, you are gonna LOVE the experience! GOod luck!

Sadie Graham said...

Thoughs are some cute pictures of your boys Nicloe. What a cute family you have.