Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*Update*

As many of you may know, Adam had the swine last week and it really kicked his bum. I am happy to report that he is finally better!!

It was so weird to have him home, but not really home. He was in our room for almost 4 days, not moving much and sleeping almost the whole time.

Needless to say, I missed him like crazy.

I slept on the couch all week, I couldn't touch him (for fear I would pass his germs to the kids. I could care less if I got sick, I just didn't want the boys sick), I couldn't hug or kiss him. It was like torture seeing him, but not being able to get close enough to smell his special Adam scent. Plus the crazy worry I felt about him getting sicker (all those stories on the news of people dying really freaked me out).


Last night I got into bed and FINALLY got to snuggle up close to him and feel his arms wrap around me and I finally felt like I was home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how hard for him to be home.. but not HOME. :( I'm glad he is doing better!

And thank you! I'm excited to be in the presidency. Overwelming, but fun!

Sadie Graham said...

Thats good that Adam is felling better. Glad you got to snugel with him :) See you guys tomorrow.