Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Was Brave.....

And chopped my hair! It was a long time coming, I was just too chicken to do it. I REALLY needed a change, and my awesome and talented friend Jen (check out her blog yo!) was brave enough to defy my husband with me. Adam was a little anxious for my haircut (probably a little more anxious than me). He is a big fan of long hair. He hasn't seen it done yet. He saw the big poof ball that was my hair after it dried last night with no products in it (I wish I had a picture of that...yikes) So here is the big reveal.........


I love it! I really do. I can get it done so much faster! Jen cut about 5 inches off and added layers, she is A-MA-ZING! I know absolutely nothing about hair, so I put it all in her hands and she made it look nice. Thanks Jen!

8 comments:

Andrew and Bre said...

It is so cute!! I love it!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

It looks really good. You are so beautiful!

Carly Nichols said...

Your hair looks so cute!!! Way to be brave!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

I ♥ it.

Our Family said...

Thanks Im glad That you love it!!! Short hair look AMAZING on you !! It was so fun!!

DeWitts said...

I am shocked!! Way to go Hottie!

Kelli Proctor said...

I LOVE it! I bet he does too! My husband thinks he loves long hair too, but what he doesnt remember is that he fell in love with me when I had short hair! You look hot!

Sadie Graham said...

DANG, you are one hot mama :) haha. Its looks good on you Nicloe, I love it. I was nurvus to when I got my hair cute :)